Monday, October 1, 2007

Describe Your Most Invincible Week of Training



I feel like we're all so busy compared to the summer, or at least, those of us who are still in school didn't have that busy of a summer, but to all of you people who don't really see much of a break during the summer anyway I guess it can't be that different. But ocassionally, I like to take a break from studying and read about running and training. What's better than reading about running is reading about the running and training of everyone who posts here. Sometimes, reading your blogs aren't enough. I want to know the history because we don't all have exercise logs that date back years and years (or some of us have exercise logs that are numbers and half-sentence comments dating back several years).

So here's one of those threads where I want to read about some awesome kickass glory-days. Everyone's had a week of incredible, invincible training, haven't they? A week where every workout seems to click, the saturday race is unexpectedly awesome, the easy long race pace is forty seconds per mile faster yet somehow it feels like it's forty seconds per mile slower.

I guess it doesn't have to be a week, but I guess I want to extend this past a single day, and less than say an entire season or summer. So think hard. This is one of those questions it might take me a while to find.

Describe the best week, the most invincible week, of training you've had.

Go

No comments: